Who is the platform for?
Anyone really, but especially these people
- Community Foundations
- United Way
- Community Leadership Organizations
Colleges & Universities
- Service Learning
- Community Service
- Social Sciences
- Neighborhood Associations
- State Nonprofit Associations
- Human Service Coalitions
- Healthcare Groups
Our full list of features is long. These are some of our most popular features.View more
Create custom pages for your neighborhood, town, county, or other geographic area.Learn more
Volunteer opportunities, goods & services and financial opportunities.
Pre-loaded with the latest financial info on 501(c)(3) organizations
Map resources in your area. Organizations, programs, and locations.
Gotta' have them
Make visible the wealth/multitude of people and nonprofit and community organizations working to make a better world and who need help!
- Most people – community members and college students included – are unaware of the many public-spirited people and organizations working in their communities.
- The Community Platform is a way to make these people, organizations, and activities VISIBLE to all!
Making it easier for people to get involved in their own way
- Volunteer or donate with an existing organization
- Identify areas of need in the community where new programs or organizations are needed
- Avoid duplication of effort or creation of new organizations when existing programs or organizations
- More than ever, we need community and civic leaders who inspire people to work together to make a better world.
- We need "servant leaders" who are thoughtful, compassionate, wise, creative, and courageous.
- "Servant leaders" who feel a deep sense of responsibility to make a positive difference.